The Amazing Baobab
The African Baobab Superfruit
Baobab is valuable in everyday nutrition for a number of reasons.
Baobab is a great source of whole food Vitamin C
Vitamin C is vital for maintaining normal bodily functions.
Prevent the release of and combat effects of free
Calcium Sodium and Potassium salts
Baobab is one of the best
Baobab is composed of 50% fibre ( average figure in excess of 48% by volume ) Gut health is the next trend in total body health. It’s a key area for health and wellbeing for NHS professionals in 2018-22
Baobab has both prebiotic and probiotic effects
- Prebiotic soluble fibre to nurture beneficial microflora in the digestive tract
- Insoluble fibre (roughage) aids digestion
KEY FACTS ABOUT BAOBAB
- High in Vitamin C and Antioxidants
- High in fibre (50%)
- Source of macro-nutrients such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and electrolytes
- Probiotic and prebiotic effect
- Regulates and stabilises blood sugar levels.